1. Read our Beliefs and Statement of Faith, Download the Membership Agreement, sign it and return it to Guest Services on Sundays or during office hours.
2. Fill out your S.H.A.P.E. Online Assessment by clicking here. A staff member will contact you about your assessment and help you get connected with using your S.H.A.P.E. at HHICC.
3. Set up your HHICC account. CLICK HERE to set-up your account. You are now ready to start giving online! Use the Giving Tab or click here.
4. Download the app on the App Store or at Google Play (search "hhicc). Use this app to check in your kids before church, give online easily, listen to messages, get connected in a group, stay up-to date on events, and even register and pay right there.
5. Attend Member Events. These events are designed to communicate to our members about financial matters, local and global ministry updates, and for you to connect with our HHICC Leadership and other members at HHICC.
Once we receive your signed agreement, we will email you to let you know that your membership agreement and SHAPE Assessment have been received. We may reach out to follow up with you in a one-on-one encounter as needed.
Have more questions? Feel free to contact us.