It is time to commit to the Jamaica Mission Trip - Summer 2017
March 1st - $100 Deposit & Application Deadline
Necessary paperwork and $100 deposit must be turned in to HHICC on or before Wednesday, March 1st (drop off at Guest Services Desk on Sunday or to Summer in the office during the week.) Please make checks payable to HHICC.
Link to download Student Mission Trip paperwork: HERE
In 2011, Steve and Lori Fox, mentors of Todd and Sami, sold their belongings and moved to New Port, Jamaica for a 12 month discipleship program. The local missionaries that Steve and Lori learned under and served alongside were Alton and Shanique Anderson who would stay with Todd and Sami during a fundraising trip to the U.S. 4 years later. Alton and Shanique are native Jamaicans with a heart to spread the gospel, strengthen marriages, serve the needy, and so much more.
Jamaica Student Mission Trip with Todd Cooper
• Dates: June 26th – July 3rd
• Applicants: Rising 7th graders through graduated seniors in high school
• Training Requirements: 8 required training events
• Scope: We will be partnering with YWAM (Youth With a Mission) base in New Port, Jamaica. Our trip will include street evangelism, local outreach, and caring for children at a nearby orphanage.
• Mission Trip Cost: $1,700 per person - You are responsible for $1,450
• HHICC will be contributing $250 toward each team member's mission trip from our Mission Fund.
• All applicants are responsible for raising 100% of the cost of their trip
• Raising money for your trip and fundraisers will be discussed at a training session.
Payment Schedule: Please make checks out to HHICC
• March 1, 2017 - $100 Deposit per person (non-refundable)
• April 23, 2017 - $750 per person
• June 4, 2017 - $850 per person (remaining balance)
Required Training Events
• Sunday, March 5 - 1:30pm – 3:30pm
• Sunday, March 19 - 1:30pm – 3:30pm
• Sunday, April 2 - 1:30pm – 3:30pm
• Sunday, April 23 - 1:30pm – 3:30pm
• Sunday, May 7 - 1:30pm – 3:30pm
• Sunday, May 28 - 1:30pm – 3:30pm
• Sunday, June 11 - 1:30pm – 3:30pm
• Friday, June 23 - 8am – 6pm
What is YWAM - Youth With a Mission is a non-profit mission training/sending organization, with hundreds of operating locations around the world. YWAM Jamaica consists of two operating locations that offer many opportunities to serve, or receive training: From 1 week experiences to six month training programs, from kids to adults...they’ve got something for everyone.
YWAM Stone's Hope: A rustic base located in the cool hills of Manchester. Our team of educators are dedicated to fostering a generation that will reason biblically, leading Jamaica according to the Word of God and reaching the nations with the gospel. By hosting a primary school right on campus, and through an emphasis on foster-care, this base is ideal for those passionate about children's ministry, and families.