Hilton Head Island Community Church is pleased to offer several convenient giving methods. Consider taking advantage of one of these easy giving options as you contribute.
This safe and flexible option is the easiest way to give at Hilton Head Island Community Church. This method allows you to schedule a recurring or one-time gift charged to either your debit or credit card. Here you can easily manage your giving amount and specify where the funds should be applied.
Text to Give
1. Text the phrase hhiccgive to 1-888-364-GIVE (4483)
2. You will be sent a link to securely give.
3. That's it!
4. All Text to Give goes toward tithes and offerings in GENERAL FUND.
Equity and stock gifts
A creative way to give is using your equity and stocks. CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT OUR ONLINE FORM.
Just place your check or cash at our Giving Stations- located near the doors as you exit the Worship Center or on the Backstage Patio. For your convenience, offering envelopes are available for your gift. You can place cash or checks (payable to Hilton Head Island Community Church) in one of these envelopes and drop it in the Giving Station during any weekly worship experience, or mail it to Hilton Head Island Community Church and we will apply your gift.
Automatic Bank Pay
This is an easy and effective way to systematically give through your checking or savings account. Simply log onto your individual bank account and follow your bank's instructions to set up Hilton Head Island Community Church as a new payee.
Access your Giving Statement anytime.
You can access and print your giving statement at anytime in your HHICC account. Here's how:
- Go to your HHICC account by clicking here.
- Click on the "Elexio Community” image to login into your HHICC account.
- Once logged in, click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and then click on your initials at the top. (If on a computer, click on your initials in the top right hand corner of your screen.)
- Click on the word ”Profile” and then choose “Giving.” (If on a computer, listed under your name are various tabs for your account. Click “GIVING.”)
- Click "Statement"
- Choose your Date Field. To print your entire giving for 2021, choose “last calendar year” and choose “All” under Tax Deductible.
- Click “Download."
- Print your statement!
For questions about your personal contributions and your giving statement, email our Executive Assistant, Lindsey Kee. For questions about our overall financial stewardship, email our Treasurer, Bill Callihan.