Hilton Head Island Community Church is pleased to offer several convenient giving methods. Consider taking advantage of one of these easy giving options as you tithe.
This safe and flexible option is the easiest way to give at Hilton Head Island Community Church. This method allows you to schedule a recurring or one-time gift charged to either your debit or credit card. Here you can easily manage your giving amount and specify where the funds should be applied.
Text to Give
Simply text the dollar amount to 843-279-5550
1, The first time you make a donation, you will be prompted with a one-time registration link that takes you to a web page to put in your name, address, email, and card info.
2. This will create a record in Elexio Giving for you and will save your payment method for future texts.
3. All subsequent donations will simply be texting the amount to our number (which can be saved for easy access in your phone's contact list).
4. You will receive a text confirmation that your donation was successful.
5. Simply text an amount to that number such as, "20".
7. All Text to Give goes toward tithes and offerings - ALL IN GENERAL FUND.
Equity and stock gifts
A creative way to give is using your equity and stocks. CLICK HERE to download our financial form with Edward Jones and CLICK HERE to contact our finance office to notify us of the stock transfer.
Just place your check or cash at our Giving Stations located near Guest Services in our Worship Center. For your convenience, offering envelopes are available for your gift. You can place cash or checks (payable to Hilton Head Island Community Church) in one of these envelopes and drop it in the Giving Station during any weekly worship experience, or mail it to Hilton Head Island Community Church and we will apply your gift.
Automatic Bank Pay
This is an easy and effective way to systematically give through your checking or savings account. Simply log onto your individual bank account and follow your bank's instructions to set up Hilton Head Island Community Church as a new payee.
If you have any questions concerning ways to give, please email us at .