Become a member at HHICC... Join the family!
Becoming a member at HHICC is very important. It is more than just saying that you attend church here. It means that you are fully committing to being a part of the mission of HHICC to share the Message of Jesus and lead others to follow Him. It means you are committing to the way we do church, our culture, and the leadership that God has placed here. It also means you are willing to commit your time, your gifts and abilities, as well as your financial resources to be a part of what God is doing through HHICC.
Here's our process:
1. Read our Beliefs and Statement of Faith Here.
2. Download the Spiritual Gifts Assessment - Compete this form and return them to the Connections Team on Sundays or during church office hours.
- Spiritual Gifts Assessment. CLICK HERE.
3. CLICK HERE to complete your Shape Assessment.
3. Set up your HHICC account & Online GIVING.
4. Attend a NEXT Event.
These events are designed for your to interact with our staff and Pastor Todd. It is your opportunity to ask questions, for Pastor Todd to share the story of HHICC, and for you to understand our culture and the way we do church. Want to find out about the the NEXT Event? Let us know.
5. Sign the HHICC Membership Agreement
- HHICC Membership Agreement. CLICK HERE.
We may reach out to follow up with you in a one-on-one encounter as needed.You will also receive access to RIGHT NOW MEDIA. Click on the image below to login.
Have more questions? Feel free to contact our Connections Pastor, Matt Sidell, .