We want to give you some time to make the change, so feel free to transition over to Subsplash at your earliest convenience during the month of August. We will no longer be using Elexio Giving after August 30.
2. You will be sent a link to securely give.
3. That's it!
Current series - DNA of a Transformational Church - Sundays at 9:30 & 11:00a
We want to be a Transformational Church - sharing the message of Jesus Christ and leading people to follow Him. In this series, we are excited to share seven words that represent both the values and the DNA of who God has called us to be as a Community Church on Hilton Head Island, and how you make up the transformational church that can change our world.
Interested in serving with kids or students at HHICC? On Sunday, Sept. 26 from 5-7p, come hear from current leaders and get a behind-the-scenes look into why reaching the Next Generation is so important. Dinner and childcare will be provided. CLICK HERE to register.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT LIVE!
- Adults and kids! BYOD (bring your own dinner) or bring something to share up in our Community Center at 6:00p.
- KSG's start in Island Kidz at 6:30p, and we offer ROOTS for adults (also at 6:30p in the Community Center) to go deeper with the previous Sunday’s message in a small group setting.
- Students - meet on the Backstage Patio at 6:00p for food, snacks, and drinks followed by fun games and encouraging teaching.
Ladies! Join us for our monthly Women’s Connection Lunch! The next one will be on Wednesday, Oct. 13th. This is a great way to meet other women at HHICC and be encouraged.
For more info, email Cindy Gambon at:
LIVING GRACE GROUP
Meets the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays now through May, 2022. You can join the group at any point. All adults are welcome!
- 6:00-8:00p @ The Community Center
- 6:00p - BYOD (bring your own dinner!)
- 6:30p - Group discussion starts
LIVING GRACE GROUP is proven to reduce symptoms of mental health difficulties, aid in overall mental health recovery, and help renew your faith.
Our September Second Sunday partner is Art Supplies for the Island School Council for the Arts. Items needed include: 1" binders, hand-wipes, sanitizer, drawing paper, glue sticks, pencils, erasers, packs of crayons, sharpie markers, canvases (canvas board or on stretchers), sticky notes, yarn, Play-Dough (for special needs class). Drop off in the lobby on Sundays or at the Community Center: Monday - Thursday, 9a - 4p.
Our staff team meets weekly to pray for the needs of our community. We would love to pray for YOU! We have a few simple ways that you can share your requests with us:
- Text PRAYER to 843.241.9800
- Email us at
- Click here to submit a request on our website.
- Or you can always direct message us on Facebook or Instagram.
*All requests are kept confidential.
We are now a mask-optional campus per the Town of HHI. We are asking for everyone to choose kindness and be accepting of those who choose to wear a mask and those who do not. We will have disposable masks available at the Connections Desk in the lobby of the Worship Center and in the lobby of the Community Center. We will continue to practice our Covid cleaning procedures and continue our contract with Belfor Cleaning Services to provide an extra layer of cleaning in our Worship Center during this time.
Ready to go deeper with Sunday's Message?
CLICK HERE to download by Wednesday every week an original discussion guide for use in a small group or Bible study based on that previous Sunday's message.
To view all Sundays messages, click here.
Use your influence to make a difference!
- Take our SHAPE ASSESSMENT HERE to find out how God has uniquely made you to use your gifts and abilities to serve others.
- Fill out our ONLINE SERVE CARD HERE to receive more information on specific areas where you can serve at HHICC.
- Check out our LOCAL AND GLOBAL PARTNERS HERE to discover ways you can serve locally.