IF Gathering 2021
Friday, March 5 - 7:00p - 10:30p // Saturday, March 6 - 9:00a - 4:00p
His kingdom is coming. We want His will to be done on this earth as it is in heaven and our heart and prayer is that “on earth as it is in heaven” starts with us. And we would stop wondering if it is possible to change the world. It’s possible.This year, at IF:Gathering 2021, we are going to talk about how we do that. The theme of those two days is going to be “Even If.” Even if the worst happens, we won’t lose hope. Come join us as we remember that together!
We would love for every woman to attend all the sessions, but feel free to come when you can and leave when you must. If you have any questions, email us at
Things to Know:
1.The cost is FREE to attend! If you would like to make a donation toward the cost of food and resources for the experience, we suggest $15 per person.
2. If you need childcare for Saturday's session, email us at .
3. This is a livestream event so we will be joining with women ALL over the world on March 5 & 6.
4. Drinks (coffee, water, iced tea ) and snacks will be provided throughout the weekend. We will also provide a Chick-fil-A box lunch as well on Saturday. After you register, we will reach out to you the week before the event for you to submit your choice of grilled or regular sandwich.
5. We encourage you to bring your own coffee mug or water bottle if you like! Water and coffee will be available during all sessions.
6. We will be seated at tables and social distancing will be encouraged. No more than 6 women per table & masks are required when not eating or drinking.